Friday, January 4, 2008

Connections

I've got great connections ...
Connection #1 - My sister-in-law Paulette (who it THE best cook ever) makes jewelry - check out her stuff here.
Here she is with my brother (her husband) at Los Hermanos tonight - I got to tag along for her birthday dinner. Thanks Pops. Happy Birthday Paulette.

Connection #2
Do you (or your kids) want to see where the live animals at the Bean Life Science Museum are kept? Just ask me, I've got connections ...  Tyson and  Luke and Lacy got a special tour - because they've got an aunt with connections ...
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i vote that it's funny.

Carina said...

YES please!!! We would love that. Can it be a small group, like 2-3 kids?

I'm going to email you.

Dan said...

Those kids with the snake are freaking cute! Did you notice that none of them are even close to actually looking at the snake?

Ashley said...

nice... we'll take you up on that someday when we can line up our schedules :). You totally should have come over the other night, we would have loved your company. Britt said she saw some sweet pics of Linds and I from a while back... sweet :)